Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rock N' Dream

One of my main basis for dressing is faking it; morphing yourself into someone or even something you want to be. Whether it be a rockstar, a guy, a mermaid, a lion; style to me is all about expressing your inner desires and reflecting your inner dreams and emotions in your physical appearance. I personally have this never-ending dream of becoming a stage stomping, song devouring, greatly worshiped rockstar where fans are literally throwing themselves at me and scouring around to just get a whiff of my post-show stage stench. However, my lack of vocal abilities and severe case of tone deafness, is putting a slight damper on my aspiration. For now though, my rhinestoned hairbrush and sequined attire is surprisingly fulfilling when it comes to assisting in my fantasy. So for this look, that's what it was all about; embodying my desire to be something that I may not technically be, but happen to feel like internally resulting slightly in a grunged out, hookerfied Hannah Montana or a scandalous glam rock Barbie.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment: